Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Photos

Turkey Run, Indiana - 2009
The one good thing about starting this blog is going back and seeing all the different photos mom and I have taken over the last few years.

Turkey Run, Indiana - 2009
Mom and I went to Turkey Run on April 24, 2009 to take photographs.  I had my new Canon PowerShot camera and mom was using my old Sony Cybershot camera.  I was playing with a lot of the settings and of course I didn't write down what I was doing.

Turkey Run, Indiana - 2009
A lot of the phtos I took were with the black and white background with splashes of color.  Again, not sure which setting that was.  I only did some tweaking to these photos in Picnik.

Turkey Run, Indiana - 2009
So, that is what I have done today.  Played with some pictures in Picnik and I wrote a blog post Year in Review on the EB Bead and Metal Works blog which will post on the 31st of December.  Just a nice and relaxing day.  I think I am going to head home and change into my jammies and just veg on the comfy couch.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I grew up (got older, anyway) in Whiting and was one of the few that never made it to Turkey Run. Thanks for the shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...